2012年4月22日星期日

Baby Cloud b Twilight Constellation Night Light With Sea Turtle Reviews

I purchased this turtle for my eleven year old brother for Christmas and he actually loves it...as does every person else while in the house! Absolutely everyone would like their turn at evening to have their ceiling illuminated with stars! I've also previously bought the Twilight Ladybug for my 3 year old daughter, which is so adorable. My only comment in between the two products is the fact that the ladybug projects the stars over a higher area...even onto the walls relatively (within a significant sized kids room), though the turtle tasks in a narrower oval shape which only does about half the ceiling within a substantial room. This is certainly most likely on account of the shell shapes...but just FYI...if you want a lot more coverage go with the ladybug!

没有评论:

发表评论