2012年4月14日星期六

Kiddopotamus Snuzzler Complete Head and Body Support Reviews

I initially got this merchandise to utilize in our carseat. Alternatively, I've applied it within our bouncer seat and swing. I've applied the whole support pillow within the bouncer seat and detached the head assistance to utilize in the swing. The head assistance attaches for the physique assistance with velcro so it is simple to take away and reattach. The Snuzzler cradles my newborn daughter and tends to make her bouncer seat so comfortable. She takes all of her daytime naps within this seat! The infant to toddler rocker reclines so the usage of this pillow makes it quite comfy and womb-like. It's two sides - blue for warm weather and fleece for cold climate. I've place a pink blanket more than the Snuzzler in her chair to take photos. The Snuzzler keeps her head from falling and I've created some excellent photos. She's just about 2 months now and I can not envision not having this item! We adore it!

没有评论:

发表评论